Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

What does the role of Coordinator in Middleware provide me with the ability to do?

Benefit

Possible Use Cases

Create course sites for your department

• Create course sites for all adjuncts

• Manage program content by creating sites and copying specific content

Managing or editing course enrollments for instructors

• Add an instructor or TA to a Canvas course by editing the course in Middleware

• Note: this only changes who is in the Canvas course, if you need to make a change in PeopleSoft complete this Schedule Change Request form.

Note: these benefits are only accessible to you during the active semester. You’re unable to add a faculty to a past-semester course through Middleware.

How do I create and/or copy courses for my program?

Step 3. LTS staff will connect with the relevant OIT or Registrar parties to get Middleware Coordinator access for you. We will then communicate back to you once access has been approved and enabled.

What does the role of Coordinator in Middleware provide me with the ability to do?

Benefit

Possible Use Cases

Create course sites for your department

• Create course sites for all adjuncts

• Manage program content by creating sites and copying specific content

Managing or editing course enrollments for instructors

• Add an instructor or TA to a Canvas course by editing the course in Middleware

• Note: this only changes who is in the Canvas course, if you need to make a change in PeopleSoft complete this Schedule Change Request form.

Note: these benefits are only accessible to you during the active semester. You’re unable to add a faculty to a past-semester course through Middleware.

What “risks” are associated with my Coordinator access to Middleware?